- Temporarily: Full-time
- Location: Seville, Spain
- Salary: TBD
- Communication systems design and development in renewable energy plant environments.
- Configuration and commissioning of electronic devices in electrical substations.
- Electrical power systems modelling and simulation.
- University master or degree in: industrial engineering, telecommunications engineering, computer science and engineering, mathematics, physics, or related field.
- Understanding of programming languages, such as Python, MATLAB, Fortran, C, or Java.
- Previous experience in electrical power system simulation software, such as PSS/E, DigSilent, PSCAD, ATP, or Simulink.
- Understanding of communication protocols in industrial environments: IEC 61850, IEC 60870-5-104, Modbus/RTU, Modbus/TCP, OPC, DNP3, …
- Comfortable working in a team environment.
- Proactive, initiative.
- Eager to learn.
- Disciplined and well organized.
- Able to pay attention to the details.
- Good English skills (fluent conversation, reading and writing).
- Previous experience not required, but valued.