- Temporarily: Part-time
- Location: Seville, Spain
- Salary: TBD
- Web application and API design and development (back-end and front-end).
- Communication systems design and development in renewable energy plant environments.
- University degree or last year in: industrial engineering, telecommunications engineering, computer science and engineering, mathematics, physics, or related field.
- Understanding of communication protocols in a web environment: SSL, SFTP, HTTP, …
- Understanding of communication protocols in industrial environments: IEC 61850, IEC 60870-5-104, Modbus/RTU, Modbus/TCP, OPC, DNP3, …
- Comfortable working in a team environment.
- Proactive, initiative.
- Eager to learn.
- Disciplined and well organized.
- Able to pay attention to the details.
- Good English skills (fluent conversation, reading and writing).
- Previous experience not required, but valued.